How to find and complete this European Dead Zone (EDZ) Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Flooded Chasm Lost Sector located in the European Dead Zone (EDZ) region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Finding it difficult to find the Flooded Chasm Lost Sector in Destiny 2’s EDZ? Well, worry no more because we’ve got you covered. Taking a look at your map, it’s located right at the bottom of “The Gulch” directly on the edge and under the letter “E”. We could try and describe the entirety of where it is and how to get there, but we thought it best to embed a very useful video that outlines this in far better detail.
The video we’ve embedded is pretty breezy but worth watching all the way through, outlining where the Flooded Chasm is, along with what it’s got in store for you. We’ve also outlined what’s contained in the video for you below in text form, to ensure that it’s as clear as possible for you. If you find the video particularly helpful, don’t forget to drop a thumbs up and potentially subscribe to the channel.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- You’ll start off down a stream, with the Lost Sector symbol on a moss covered rock in the centre. Follow the stream down from this rock and look out for a narrow passageway off to your left.
- Head into the cavern and all the way through its winding rocky corridors. Eventually you’ll come to a more open area filled with Cabal Legionaries. There’s some on the platform to the right and a Phalanx located to the left over by the bright yellow canister. Shoot the canister for some explosive goodness and then proceed forwards to reveal a nastier Cabal surprise.
- A Centurion and a cluster of Shanks will appear, so chuck a grenade at the Centurion making him your priority target for now. We recommend taking down his shield with an energy weapon and blasting him with your preferred weapon of choice to down him quickly.
- Swiftly burst down the Shanks and continue further into the chasm, blasting away any other mobs you encounter. Among this large group of scattered enemies will be the mini-boss Phyzann, Drowned Captain.
- We recommend clearing the area first, hopping between cover as you go. Once this is done, focus your attention on Phyzann with an energy weapon to take down his shield, then hit him with a grenade and pop your Super – he’ll go down very easily. If you don’t have your Super, keep alternating between weapons, bringing down his shield and peppering him with gunfire, and sticking to cover to avoid his shots.
- The glowing loot crate is located very nearby in the same area as Phyzann by a stacked clump of blue canisters. Nice, that’s another Lost Sector down!