How to find and complete this EDZ Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Hallowed Grove Lost Sector located in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
If you’re struggling to find this Lost Sector in the EDZ – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. It’s actually surprisingly simple to find and requires you to spawn at The Sludge’s Landing Zone. As soon as you spawn in, run straight on and you’ll see the Lost Sector symbol on a rock ahead. Move around the right of the rock, continue into the dark cavern and you’ll enter the Hallowed Grove.
We’ve embedded a video down below which’ll help you make your way through this Lost Sector unhindered. If you found is useful, give it a thumbs up to support the creator and consider subscribing for more insightful Destiny 2 content. To aid you even further, we’ve also put together a text summary which you’ll find at the bottom of the page, with some tips and tricks to help deal with the mini-boss.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Once you’ve reached the cave entrance, continue descending through its winding tunnel until you reach a slightly incline. It’s at this point you’ll reach the Hallowed Grove.
- Keep going further a little and you’ll see a number of Taken enemies spawn in ahead. Simply stand back and rattle off shots into their heads. Once they’re all dropped, move forwards and swing round to the right.
- After emerging from another small rocky tunnel, you’ll come to an area with a pool ahead and ledges ascending upwards to the left. Eliminate the Taken that’ll spawn in the pool and continue forwards, platforming your way up the ledges.
- Eventually you’ll come to even ground. This is where the mini-boss, Vendraxis Shadow of Oryx and his cronies will spawn. Pop your Super or hit them with grenades as they emerge. Then keep on the move and rattle off shots into their glowing eye for max damage.
- Now that they’re taken out and you’ve cleared the area, the crate will be just behind their initial spawn point on a ledge.
- Loot the crate and you’ll complete this Lost Sector!