How to find and complete this Titan Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Methane Flush Lost Sector located in the Titan region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Methane Flush isn’t too hidden away thankfully, and all you really need to do to get there is travel to Titan‘s Siren’s Watch landing zone. From here, make your way all the way over to the top right of the area and turn so you’re facing the Lost Sector marker in front of you. Now simply, turn right around the corner and swing left into the first entrance you come across.
To give you some all important visual aid, we’ve embedded a video down below which’ll help you get there easily and clear it out in next to no time. If you’re a fan of the video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and support the creator as they make some excellent Destiny 2 videos. At the bottom of the page we’ve also put together a brief text summary of the video with a few added tips and tricks to help you defeat the mini-boss and collect the loot.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Head in through the entrance and all the way along its winding corridors until you reach a large open space.
- We recommend instantly swinging to the left and working your way along the side until you come across the first Shrieker. Chuck a grenade into its eye and let loose from behind cover until it goes down.
- Utilise the cover here, taking pot-shots at the enemies from your elevated position.
- When you’ve cleared most of the trash, turn your attention to the mini-boss Karugul.
- He’s actually surprisingly simple to take down. Simply pop your Super and lay into him, he won’t stand a chance. Otherwise, get your your Power Weapon and destroy him.
- Once you’re done, go through the right entrance, taking out the Acolytes as you go.
- Proceed up the ramp, clear the room and you’ll see the loot crate on the platform dead ahead.
- Crack it open, get your goodies and that’s this Lost Sector complete!