How to find and complete this EDZ Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Shaft 13 Lost Sector located in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
You’ll want to head off to The Sludge’s landing zone, swing left and skirt along the edge of the building to your left. Keep following this path around and you’ll eventually spy a Lost Sector symbol. When you spot it, simply run over and proceed through the entrance right next to it. Hop on the platform up ahead and through the rusted grate – you’re in.
If you’re in need of a little assistance in finding this Lost Sector, we’ve embedded a video down below which takes you through the entire process. You’ll see exactly which landing zone to take, what paths to follow and the baddies lurking inside. If you found the video helpful, do make sure you give it a thumbs up to support the creator, and consider subscribing for more useful Destiny 2 content. We’ve also put together a number of helpful tips and tricks below the video which should help you in dropping the mini-boss at the end.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
VIDEO GUIDE – If you’d like a visual guide to tracking down this Lost Sector and completing it, the video below is essential viewing!
- Once you’re in the rusted grate box with the Trostland sign on the front, hop up to the platform above you. Continue through and follow the corridor that winds all the way down.
- You’ll emerge in an underground mine of sorts, occupied by a number of Fallen enemies. It’s worth just standing still for a moment and taking care of the Vandals and Dregs that line the entrance.
- Now it’s a case of slowly proceeding and taking down the Dregs that appear in front of you. We recommend whipping out a Scout, Pulse or Auto Rifle to do the job here. Relax and aim for the head – they won’t stand a chance.
- Keep moving deeper into the mine and you’ll eventually encounter the mini-boss Calzar, Scarred Captain. He’s a Fallen Captain, so don’t take him lightly as he’s quite difficult to take down.
- If you’ve got your Super, it’s time to pop it and let loose. Otherwise play it smart and take down his shield with an Arc weapon if you can. Once it’s down, get out a power weapon and hit him hard.
- Bear in mind that he’s quite mobile and will flit around the place. Time your shots just as he’s come to a standstill after warping around.
- We also recommend hitting him with a Sword repeatedly if you have one. They do pretty immense damage and each slash will stagger him so he won’t be able to land a shot on you.
- When you’re done, make your way to the back of the mine and you’ll find the glowing crate on an elevated platform here. Crack it open and you’ve completed this Lost Sector!