How to find and complete this Nessus Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the The Rift Lost Sector located in the Nessus region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
The Rift is one of a small number of Lost Sectors located in the Nessus region of Destiny 2. In order to actually get started with the challenge here, you’ll need to first of all head to Exodus Black, make your way to the entrance point, and then clear out all of the enemies – including the boss – inside.
Once you’ve done all this you’ll be able to loot the chest inside, but how do you actually get started? We’ve highlighted a very handy video here which explains how to track down this Lost Sector and actually finish things up. If you find it useful, consider dropping the creator a sub and make sure you give them a thumbs up while you’re at it.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
After the video itself, we’ve got a quick breakdown of what you need to do to beat The Rift.
- Make your way through the mangled wreckage and into the interior.
- Keep heading forwards until you come to a more brightly lit room containing plenty of enemies. Take out the Servitors first then kill the rest of the trash.
- Carry on clearing the enemies, prioritising the Servitors as always, and head now into a cavernous area with some pretty blue lightinig. Jump over the platforms and keep heading forwards over the huge crates here.
- Kill the next pack of enemies from range, and watch out for those pesky Shanks. There are plenty of cover opportunities in here, so make sure you use them to avoid becoming overwhelmed.
- We didn’t actually get a look at the boss in question here, but when absolutely every last thing in the room is dead you’ll be able to get your hands on the loot box and take your hard-earned goodies home.