How to find and complete this European Dead Zone (EDZ) Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Scavenger’s Den Lost Sector located in the European Dead Zone (EDZ) region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
The Scavenger’s Den is a Lost Sector that you’ll be able to hunt down in the European Dead Zone region of Destiny 2. Get inside there, clear it out, deal with the boss who puts up the toughest fight of all, and you’ll be able to walk away with some tasty loot from the chest hidden at the end of the encounter.
That’s all well and good, but how do you actually find the entrance to the Scavenger’s Den so you get on with the job? We wanted to highlight a great YouTube video that contains everything you need to know, and will not only help you find the Lost Sector entrance, but also get the job finished up nice and quickly.
If you find this video helpful, do think about subbing to the creator’s channel, and at least giving them a thumbs-up for their effort. It’s worth watching all the way through to the end as well – it’s pretty brief but doing so will mean you don’t end up dealing with any nasty surprises. After the video itself, we’ve got a quick run-through of what you need to know in text form.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- The hunt for the Scavenger’s Den begins in the Outskirts region – the video above shows exactly where you should be heading to.
- If you now jump down into the overgrowth you should see the Lost Sector sign on a wooden board right by the entrance.
- Head through the dark tunnels until you come to a cavern with water running through it.
- Keep going and you’ll eventually come to the first pack of enemies. These are split across all levels, so just do as much damage as you c an from range, then get stuck in to finish off the stragglers.
- Make your way up and through the trash, then through a tunnel into a new area. Use any red barrels you can see as explosive ordinance to help you clear down the enemies here.
- Next, move through the tunnel containing laser traps (shooting them as you go, but watch out for explosive damage), and you’ll eventually get to the final room.
- Kill the Shanks, then the rest of the enemies, then keep heading up until you see the boss with the orange health bar.
- He’ll move around a fair bit, so pick off the enemies until you see him again. Use cover to avoid his rocket-fire, but otherwise just focus on bringing him down slowly but surely.
- Once you’ve finished, loot the chest!