How to find and complete this EDZ Lost Sector.
How to find the entrance to the Hallowed Grove Lost Sector located in the EDZ region of Destiny 2, clear the encounter and take home your loot.
Looking for The Weep? Start at the Winding Cove landing zone in the EDZ and you’ll be put pretty close to its entrance. As soon as you spawn in, run forwards a little, turn right and you’ll see a large pile of rocks and trees. Head towards this clump, peer over the top and hop into the secret tunnel below. Keep descending further in and you’ll end up in the Weep – lovely.
To make your job of finding it much easier, we’ve embedded an extremely helpful video down below. It’ll show you exactly where to find it, along with how to get through its depths and defeat the mini-boss. If it did help you out, make sure you hit that thumbs up button to support the creator and consider subscribing to their channel for more incredibly useful Destiny 2 content. Right at the bottom of this page, we’ve also put together a text summary with some further tips to clear this Lost Sector.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Campaign walkthrough and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
- Hop all the way down and land at the bottom. Once you’ve done so, proceed forwards, jumping up the rocks to reach the ledge/platform above. You’ll know if it’s the right area because there should be luminous glowing specks on the ceiling.
- Follow this path around, hop up the ledge and you’ll eventually reach a section with sunlight streaming through from above. It’ll be shining on a few Dregs and Shanks, so swiftly deal with them and turn right.
- Keep heading along this path and you’ll emerge into a much larger area filled with Fallen enemies and the mini-boss, Rannix Drenched Captain leading the pack.
- At this point, it’s worth lobbing a grenade into the fray and popping your Super to clear all these threats without much hassle. Otherwise, it’s worth getting out an explosive power weapon to accomplish the same thing.
- Avoid fighting Rannix until you’ve wiped out all the trash that surrounds him first, otherwise you’re probably going to be overwhelmed.
- Once you’ve taken them all out, continue up the path into another dark cavern and you’ll see the chest straight ahead.
- Loot the crate and that’s this Lost Sector complete!