Fortnite: Battle Royale – Forbidden dancing guide with locations
How to complete this Weekly Challenge nice and quickly.
On this page you’ll find every Fortnite: Battle Royale dancing location, so you can complete this Weekly Challenge without any hassle.
Featured all the way back in Season 3 (how is it Season 7 already?!), the first week of Season 7 has you scouring the reworked map for more of these forbidden locations.
If you’ve never come across one of these odd map spots before, then you might be a little confused as to what they actually are, and how to complete this particular task.
Thankfully, the challenge itself only lies in finding the locations. The rest is pretty simple. All you need to do is look for sign posts scattered across the map which contains a picture of a figure dancing, but with a red line across them. When you find one, simply stand in front of it, activate your dance emote, and wait until the UI notifies you that you’ve ticked off a part of the challenge.
To complete this challenge, you’ve got to do this a total of 7 times, with each location different from the last.
A final point to make here is that you can’t just pile into a game, head to the forbidden dancing location, do your thing and then quit to re-queue. You have to finish the match in question, so either dedicate one game to ticking off all five (focusing on survival, of course), or just be opportunistic and keep your eyes peeled for the signs as you play through matches.
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
All Forbidden Dancing locations
YouTuber HarryNinetyFour has found 7 Forbidden Dancing locations which should help you complete this challenge in next to no time. We’ve linked his video down below, so make sure you give it a watch and consider subscribing to his channel for more content like this. He’s one of the best out there for Fortnite video guides!
- South of Frosty Flights #1 – Right on the very southwestern tip of the map, south of Frosty Flights.
- South of Frosty Flights #2 – On the small hill south of Frosty Flights, next to a pink tent and campfire.
- North of Salty Springs – On the tall mountain north of Salty Springs, by a large boulder.
- South of Pleasant Park – On the large mountain south of Pleasant Park, right in the centre.
- Northwest of Junk Junction – Just northwest of Junk Junction, by the huge metal llama.
- Northeast Lazy Links – On the pier.
- Northwest of Wailing Woods – On the small hill northwest of Wailing Woods, and northeast of Tomato Temple. It’s right next to a ramp and a yellow car.
For a complete overview of all the new content which has been introduced with Season 7, our Fortnite Season 7 guide has you covered. It contains everything you need to know about the Battle Pass, skins, challenges and more.