Every Ice Cream Truck location on the Battle Royale map.
Our Fortnite Ice Cream Truck locations page will help you complete this tricky Week 4 Challenge.
One of the challenges you’ll be set in Week 4 of Season 3 in Fortnite: Battle Royale is to track down a certain number of Ice Cream Trucks that are located hither and thither on the playable map area. Although the challenge itself is quite simplistic, if you’re new to the game – or tend to focus on one particular section of the map – this can be surprisingly tricky to tick off the list.
The good news at least is that you don’t have to do anything particularly complicated once you’ve actually located the Ice Cream Trucks. Simply walk up close enough to the object in question and you’ll make progress towards the challenge. You won’t see anything flash up on the screen though, so you’ll have to enter the Weekly Challenge UI and check the truck’s been registered before moving on to the next one.
Easy right? That’s how you make progress on the challenge, but how do you actually locate the Ice Cream Trucks in the first place? Well, thanks to some industrious YouTubers we have a pretty clear guide on how to visually locate each one that exists in the game, and we think by referencing the video we’ve embedded in this article you should find it reasonably easy to tick off the list.
BREAKING NEWS! – We’ve got the leaked details on every Fortnite: Week 5 Challenge for you live on the site now. Get ahead of the pack with our complete guide to beating every one of them!
Every Ice Cream Truck Location
Here’s a list of all the Ice Cream Trucks that can be located across the map.
- Tilted Towers – Right in the center of this area – you can’t miss it.
- Between Fatal Fields and Shifty Shafts – To the South East of Shifty Shafts and North West of Fatal Fields is a hill-top. Land up here to find the Ice Cream Truck.
- Retail Row – East Side car park.
- Greasy Grove – South West side by a lamp post.
- Moisty Mire – South East, nearest the ‘R’ in ‘Mire’.
- Snobby Shores – On the dirt path leading North past Snobby Shores.
- Junk Junction – Towards the North West side. It’s toppled over next to the building with the yellow construction vehicle on top of it.
- Flush Factory – South Western edge parked by a large tree.
- Between Lucky Landing and Flush Factory – Under the small bridge between these two locations.
- Between Anarchy Acres and Junk Junction – Situated outside the motel that’s directly between these two areas.
- Pleasant Park – North Eastern side, parked outside .
- Wailing Woods – Directly North of Wailing Woods, parked on a small cliff edge.
- Tomato Town – North side, hard to miss.
When you’ve reached each Ice Cream Truck, ensure you’re working towards your challenge by standing right next to them for a few seconds. Having the Ice Cream Truck in your peripheral vision, or way out in the distance will not count towards your challenge. Wander right up to them and even give them a clank with your Pickaxe for good measure.
Epic hasn’t specified exactly how many Ice Cream Trucks you need to approach this time around to finish the challenge. To play it safe, we recommend travelling to at least 5 and checking your progress in the menu between games.
To complete this challenge in double-quick time, dedicate a few matches to exclusively seeking out these Ice Cream Trucks. Have this guide open on one screen (if you’ve got that luxury), or just load it up on your mobile phone and refer to it while you’re on the hunt. Plan your route and focus your efforts on landing on one before moving straight to another – this way you’ll get the challenge done in no time at all!
That’s the end of our guide to all of the Ice Cream Truck locations in Fortnite: Battle Royale. If you found this article helpful, do give the video a thumbs-up and consider subscribing to VideoGameSherpa as well.
When you’re done here, make sure you check out our Week 4 Challenges guide as it contains all the help you need for finishing every other task as well!