Here's everything you need to know about the Final Fight LTM in Fortnite.
Our Fortnite Final Fight LTM guide contains everything you need to know about this new limited time mode in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Fortnite’s always mixing up the Battle Royale formula with their limited time modes and it’s no different with the latest offering. The new Final Fight LTM sees multiple teams of 20 players battle it out to see which team has the most players remaining at the end of the match. Teamwork and communication are even more important than usual here.
Final Fight plays similarly to traditional Fortnite, except the Storm circles don’t close in all the way. Instead the Storm circle stops after the 3rd circle which leaves players to battle it out to see which teams can keep the most players alive. Those with the most players left standing when the timer ticks down will win!
Below we’ve put together everything you need to know about this new Final Fight mode, as well as a few tips and tricks to help you secure those all important Victory Royales.
Final Fight LTM – Overview
Here’s a brief breakdown of the new Final Fight LTM in Fornite.
- Final Fight features teams of 20 players.
- It’s similar to a traditional game of Fortnite but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- Once the 3rd circle has come to a halt, the remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining once the timer has expired will win the match.
- If there’s a tie, the two (or more) teams will earn a win.
Final Fight LTM – Tips and Tricks
Here’s a handful of tips to get you up and running with this new Limited Time Mode!
- Seeing as the name of the game is to emerge with the most players standing at the end of the match, it’s important that you prioritise getting as many team members into the final circle fight as possible. It goes without saying that if you’ve got a significant man advantage, you’ll stand a much better chance of eliminating the opposition.
- Make sure that you’re sticking together with a cluster of allies throughout the match as you don’t want to get caught alone by a roaming pack of enemies. This way you’ll always stand a chance of fighting back and won’t essentially be a free, walking elimination.
- Don’t forget the fundamentals. Harvest materials, look for loot and make sure you’re building together with your teammates in a fight.
- Just because you’ve got a large number of teammates doesn’t mean they aren’t worth saving individually. If anything, Final Fight makes it even more important that you go ahead and revive fallen allies or protect them if they’re trouble. The more the merrier.
That concludes the first edition of our Final Fight LTM guide but we’ll continue to update it over time and as we get some more hands on time with the mode – stay tuned!