Here's how to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
It’s Week 3 of Season 9 and Fortnite’s now home to a fresh new batch of Weekly Challenges to complete.
Tick off this week’s set of challenges and you’ll earn yourself a host of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your shiny new Season 9 Battle Pass, and in turn, net you some nice cosmetic rewards too.
Below you’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
For a complete overview of all the new content introduced with Season 9, head on over to our Fortnite Season 9 guide!
Fortnite: Season 9 Week 3 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard (0/1)
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (0/7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream (0/200)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match (0/1)
- Throw the Flying Disc Toy and catch it before it lands (0/1)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s a couple of “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off each challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken them down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard
- Stage 2: Get 3 seconds of airtime in a Quadcrasher
- Stage 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match
Throw the Flying Disc Toy and catch it before it lands
To complete this challenge, you’ll first need to reach Tier 35 of the Season 9 Battle Pass and equip the Flying Disc Toy.
Load up a match, chuck your Flying Disc high into the sky and follow it through the air. As it comes back down, go ahead and catch it.
Make sure you throw it nice and high as throwing it too flat means you simply won’t have enough time to chase it before it lands on the ground.
Here’s GuidingLight showing us how it’s done
For help with every other challenge this week, squatingdog has you covered.
RETWEET TAG-A-FRIEND who needs the SEASON 9, WEEK 3, CHEAT SHEET for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battlepass by @thesquatingdog If you like this content use squatingdog as your support a creator! https://t.co/DqbMtqIzX6 #week3 #fortnitebr #fortnitecheatsheet @fortnitegame pic.twitter.com/U9sF4ZzUxf
squatingdog (@thesquatingdog) May 23, 2019