How to complete every challenge in Week 4 of Season 9.
Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
A new set of challenges has just hit Fortnite, as Week 4 of Season 9 gets under way.
This week sees the release of seven such tasks, and it’s the usual mixture of dealing damage with certain weapons, landing at specific locations, and throwing down your best dance moves.
In our Season 9 Week 4 guide we’ve outlined all of these challenges, and given some tips on how to complete each one. We’ll drop in video of the meatier challenges as soon as it becomes available.
- 1. Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- 2. Staged Challenge: Dance inside…
- 3. Legendary Weapon Eliminations (3)
1. Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
This is a simple enough challenge. Bag a Sniper Rifle and then dish out at least 500 points of damage using it. You can do this across multiple games in the current season.
2. Staged Challenge: Dance inside…
This week’s free staged challenge requires you to:
- Stage 1: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head
- Stage 2: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant dumpling head
Looks like you’ll have to find these three places on the map and then perform the dance emote at each one.
Here’s a video that shows exactly how to do that!
3. Legendary Weapon Eliminations (3)
To finish this challenge you’ll need to loot Legendary rarity weapons and achieve three eliminations while using them.
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Battle Pass Challenges
Here are this week’s challenges, exclusive to owners of the Season 9 Battle Pass:
- 1. Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (3)
- 2. Staged Challenge: Land at…
- 3. Eliminate opponents in Haunted hills or Dusty Divot (3)
- 4. Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)
1. Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (3)
To finish this challenge you’re going to need to track down one of the relatively new Loot Carriers. As the name suggests, you need to achieve this across multiple matches.
2. Staged Challenge: Land at…
This challenge requires you to land in order at the following locations:
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4: Land at The Block
- Stage 5: Land at Lonely Lodge
3. Eliminate opponents in Haunted hills or Dusty Divot (3)
Head to either of these locations and eliminate a total of three opponents. Nice and simple.
4. Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)
For this week’s final Battle Pass Challenge you’ll need to visit five separate zones in just one match.