Fortnite Snobby Shores Treasure Map location, clues and rewards
How to complete this week's Treasure Map challenge.
How to find the location of the Snobby Shores Treasure Map in Fortnite, then solve the clues to claim your reward.
With the start of Week 3 in Season 3 of Fortnite: Battle Royale comes a new Weekly Challenge. This one has you snooping around Snobby Shores to first of all locate a new Treasure Map, and then track down the treasure using the clues provided.
The reward? A healthy dollop of Battle Stars which you’ll find very helpful for levelling up your Season 3 Battle Pass. The only problem is, you might find it a little bit tricky to first of all find the Treasure Map itself, and then locate the loot.
Thankfully there’s already a brief but comprehensive video guide explaining how to actually beat this challenge, and we’ve embedded it for you right here. In case you can’t view this while at school or work – or for any other reason – then we’ve also broken down the key points on it right below:
(When you’re done here, make sure you check out our massive Weekly Challenges guide, and we’ve also got a Bullseye locations guide to help you beat another of Week 3’s tricky challenges.)
- Head to the map marker that flashes up on the screen at around 0:21 in the video above. You might have to pause the screen very rapidly here as it’s only up for a brief moment.
- You’ll find the treasure map behind the pool in the blue house.
- The map itself shows two clusters of mountains with two trees between them.
- You’ll find this area of the map right by the football field in Snobby Shores.
- Make your way to this area and then simply run towards the pair of trees in front of you.
- As you approach them, your stars will appear and you simply need to tap your loot button to pick them up and add them to your tally!
If you found the video useful, please consider giving the creator a thumbs-up and even subbing to their channel for even more Fortnite: Battle Royale content.
Before you head in to tick off this challenge for yourself, it goes without saying that you may find Snobby Shores extremely congested at this time of the week. For that reason, you might want to leave it a few days before grabbing the reward – you have the whole season to finish these tasks, after all.