Fortnite: Visit the center of Named Locations in a Single Match – fastest route explained
How to get this Week 9 challenge done and dusted.
Our Fortnite Visit the Center of Named Locations in a Single Match – fastest route explained will take you through the fastest way to visit named locations in a single match to help you get this week 9 challenge ticked off.
We’re approaching the final throes of Season 4 and it wouldn’t be a penultimate week without a particularly tough challenge to complete. This time we’ve got to visit the centre of four named locations in a single match.
Yes, it’s a tough one, meaning we’ve all got to survive long enough to scurry across the map and visit the centre of locations to complete this challenge and earn our Battle Stars. If you’re someone who’s unfamiliar with Fortnite’s map, you’ll need to plan your route to visit them all and emerge – hopefully – unscathed.
Below we’ve put together a guide that’ll alleviate the stress from the challenge and help you get it done quickly. You’ll find a walkthrough of the fastest, safest route to visit the centre of these named locations and some tips to surviving if things go south.
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
Fastest route to visit centre of Named Locations
Here’s the quickest way to getting this challenge out of the way.
Video by Tyceno
- You’ll see glowing white banners in the centre of every named location on this list, simply wander over to them and they’ll count towards your challenge completion.
- 1. Start at Junk Junction and touch down in the centre.
- 2. Run over to the centre of Haunted Hills.
- 3. Run over to Snobby Shores.
- 4. Finally run to Greasy Grove.
It’s important that you try and ignore all resistance. Tunnel vision on getting this challenge done as fast as possible! Once you’ve ticked it off, it’s important that you don’t quit out of the game early, but play it out. If that means getting eliminated early, go for it, at least you won’t have to worry about getting this challenge done again.
Do be warned that players will be heading to Junk Junction for the Battle Star this week, but if you ignore them and sprint away as quickly as possible you should be fine. As long as you have one match where you can pull away from the opposition and emerge unscathed, this challenge should be in the bag.