All the platform-exclusive goodies coming to the PlayStation 4.
Bungie has confirmed the first details of the Destiny 2 content that will be exclusive to PlayStation 4 at launch. The news was revealed at this year’s E3 event in Los Angeles.
You can watch the content reveal trailer below, but we’ve also summarised the basics further down the page:
- An exclusive co-op Strike – Lake of Shadows – set on the European Dead Zone.
- Titan Armor: Terra Concord.
- Warlock Armor: Tesseract Tracer IV.
- Hunter Armor: Icarus Drifter.
- An exclusive ship: City Apex.
- Exotic Weapon: Borealis. Has three damage modes you can swap to at will: Solar, Void and Arc.
- An exclusive PVP map called Retribution.
A precise window of exclusivity has yet to be confirmed, although the trailer small-print suggests this content will remain exclusive to the PlayStation 4 until Fall 2018 as a minimum.
Destiny 2 will be released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on Wednesday 6th September 2017 – two days earlier than originally planned. The PC version will launch on Tuesday 24th October 2017.
A beta for the console editions of the game will be held in late July.