How to find all of the Taco Shops in order to complete this Week 8 Challenge.
Our Fortnite: All Taco Shop locations page details how to find every Taco Shop on the Battle Royale map.
Another week, another batch of unique locations to find. In Week 9 you’re tasked with visiting different Taco Shops dotted around Fortnite’s map in a single match. It’s a challenge that can be surprisingly difficult if you’re unfamiliar with the intricacies of Fortnite’s map.
Unlike challenges of old, there aren’t actually an abundance of Taco Shops scattered around the playable area, but at least they aren’t tucked away in randomised locations. This definitely makes things much easier when tracking them down in a match, and it helpus us guide you straight to each one as well!
To ensure that you’re working towards challenge completion, you’ve got to wander up to three different Taco shops in total – in a single match. Stand by them for a second (even wander into them if need be), open up your Weekly Challenge interface and check to see if they’ve been registered. Once you’re confident that you’ve checked one off, it’s all about moving onto the next one as quickly as possible.
If you were to try and find all of these Taco Shops by yourself, it’d be pretty tiresome. To help you out, we’ve done all the hard work for you so you don’t have to stress at all. Bring this walkthrough up on your phone or laptop while you’re playing and we guarantee you’ll get this challenge ticked off in next to no time.
When you’re done here, make sure you check out our Week 9 Challenges guide and Search Between Movie Titles location page as they’ll contain all the information you need to get all of them done nice and quickly!
All Taco Shop Locations
The video we’ve linked below comes courtesy of “niitq” who quickly showcases every Taco Shop location on the map. It’s straight to the point, informative and generally very helpful!
If you’re unable to watch it for any reason, we’ve also got a text summary of all the locations underneath it, as well as our own screenshots to help you out too.
- 1. Retail Row – North Easternmost building.
- 2. South of Shifty Shafts – South of Shifty Shafts and past a large hilltop. You’ll find the Taco Shop in a small pit-stop area.
- 3. Tilted Towers – Opposite a large yellow bus towards the north-west of this location.
- 4. Tomato Town – Right next to the pizza restaurant.
- 5. West of Tilted Towers – There’s a football pitch and warehouse to the West of Tilted Towers, and you guessed it, there’s also a Taco Shop smack bang in the centre of them all.
If you found the video useful, do make sure you subscribe to their channel and give it a thumbs up.
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
To make things even easier, the video below by niitq showcases the fastest route to visiting three Taco Shop locations across Fortnite: Battle Royale’s map.
So, it’s best to start off at the Taco Shop South of Shifty Shafts. From here, you’ll want to move North West towards the Taco Shop near the football pitch. Next it’ll be onto Tilted Towers last.
Of course, depending on the circle, you never quite know if making it to a certain location will ensure that you’re safe. At least you’ll have two other Taco Shops to fall back on if things aren’t quite panning out.
Again, if you found the video helpful, do make sure to give it a thumbs up!