All the new stuff coming to the game a little later on today.
This page contains the patch notes for V3.3 of Fortnite: Battle Royale, with details of the Supply Llamas, Shamrock Reclaimer Outlander and Remote Explosives.
The patch notes for V3.3 of Fortnite have just been released by Epic Games. When the update goes live a little later on this morning, you’ll be able to make use of Remote Explosives in Battle Royale, while Save The World PVE fans get a new quest to work through as well as a new hero.
Not only that but Supply Llamas are coming to Battle Royale too! These pinata-esque creatures are dotted around the landscape and provide yet another source of loot. Here’s how they look according to the Epic Games announcement:
BREAKING NEWS – This week’s challenges have LEAKED! CHeck out our Week 4 Challenges guide for help and a heads-up on what’s coming later on today!
In Luck of the Storm, Save the World players will have to track down treasure and dangerous creatures in the new questline. The Shamrock Reclaimer Outlander is the new hero character.
Finally there are a few minor notes on the usual bug fixes. Here’s what’s been updated:
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
- Improved server performance and reduced bandwidth usage when players are jumping.
- Korean, Japanese, and Chinese languages will display properly in the UI when changing languages while playing the game.