Here's everything you need to know about the new Bouncer item coming to Fortnite.
Our Fortnite: Battle Royale Bouncer guide contains everything you need to know about the new trap item, with tips and tricks to help you find and use this bounce pad.
Hop on one of Fortnite’s Launch Pads and it’ll send you soaring into the air so you can pull out your parachute and start gliding into battle, or away from the impending storm. Funnily enough it’s an item that you’ll find in the trap slot, but won’t actually deal any damage to your opponents. Instead, you could class it as a useful utility tool that we’ve been wanting to see more variations of in-game.
Epic Games has delivered the goods (once again) in the form of a “Bouncer” pad that’ll launch you and your opponents into the air with no fall damage on the way back down. It’s official description reads, “Place this pad for a big bounce boost – no fall damage!”.
Below we’ve put together everything you need to know about the Bouncer pad item, and we’ll update it with a complete overview of where you’ll find it, how it works and some tips and tricks to help master it on the battlefield once we know more. Keep this page bookmarked for all the latest!
When you’re done here, make sure you check out our Season 4 guide if you want an overview of all the latest content that’s been introduced to the game. What’s more, if you’re struggling with weekly challenges, our Weekly Challenges list page has you covered!
Bouncer: Everything we know so far
Here’s all the information we’ve got on the Bouncer item coming to Fortnite, with a healthy dose of speculation too.
- The Bouncer’s official description reads, “Place this pad for a big bounce boost – no fall damage!”
- It’s a Rare Trap item.
- It drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas or floor loot.
- Interestingly, it can be placed on floors and walls.
- As the description suggests, it’ll provide a jump boost upward or in a certain direction.
- The Bouncer’s main use will likely be to climb up high structures quickly, whether that be an enemy’s hastily built platform or a tower block in Tilted Towers.
Bouncer: Tips and Tricks
We’ll update this section with a range of tips and tricks to help you master the Bouncer once we’ve had a chance to try it out in-game. Keep this page bookmarked for all the latest information on this new trap item!