Fortnite: Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment – where to find the Battle Star
Where to find the hidden Battle Star this week.
Our Fortnite: Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment page will show you where to find the hidden Battle Star on Fortnite’s map and complete this Week 8 Challenge.
If you’ve been playing Fortnite throughout Season 4, this challenge won’t come as a surprise. To complete it, you’ll need to search between three locations on the map for a hidden Battle Star and if you were to rely on nothing but map knowledge, good luck to you.
Fortnite’s got an intricate map filled with secrets, easter eggs and a variety of locations. Going about this challenge without any assistance could take a while, and considering the Season’s nearly over, you probably want to claim your rewards as soon as possible.
We’ve put together this page with speed in mind. If you to find out exactly where this week’s Battle Star is hidden between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment, then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re after tips to power through Week 8’s other tasks, then make sure you head on over to your Week 8 Challenges page for tips and all the info you could possible need!
Where to search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
We’ve embedded a video below by niitq which shows the location for this week’s hidden Battle Stars. He’s never got it wrong, so you can bet we’re in safe hands here.
Do consider subscribing to his channel, or at least give the video a thumbs up if you found it helpful!
Video by niitq
- To kick things off, you’ll want to start floating towards the South side of Retail Row and the Northern tip of Moisty Mire.
- As you’re gliding here, keep an eye out for a crater as this’ll be the sign that you’re heading in the right direction.
- Open your map and locate the crater itself. As a pointer it’s towards the South East of Retail Row and just below a triangular circle of bushes.
- The hidden Battle Stars will likely be found to the West of this crater, right in the middle of the first three trees. Imagine you’re standing in the center of the triangle they form.
- Wander to this location and keep an eye out for a small dirt patch – this is where the Battle Star should spring out of the earth.
- Make sure you interact with the Battle Star when it appears to claim them and complete the challenge!
Do be aware that there’s going to be a huge influx of players beelining towards this location as the Week 8 Challenges go live. Prepare for death the moment you claim your Battle Star, or give this challenge a miss for a couple of days and let things settle down.
Struggling to find those pesky gnomes this week? Our Where to find all Hungry Gnomes locations page contains a list of locations and a handy video that’ll ensure you’ve got this task ticked off in next to no time!
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
That concludes the first iteration of our “Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment – where to find the Battle Star” page, but we’ll update it if things end up changing. Keep this page bookmarked for all the latest!