How to complete every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week.
We’re into week 3 of Fortnite’s eighth season and there’s the usual array of challenges to tick off.
Complete them and you’ll earn yourself a number of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock plenty of cosmetic rewards.
Below we’ve listed all of this week’s challenges and put together a few tips to help you complete the hardest of the lot.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 3 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match (0/2)
- Stage 1 of 3: Destroy Cacti in the Desert (0/30)
- Place different Trap Slot items in a single match (0/2)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (0/7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (0/500)
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle (0/3)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
Here’s HarryNinetyFour showing you where to find this location:
It’s right in the middle of some trees, just south west of Polar Peak.
All “Stage” Challenge Steps
- Stage 1: Destroy Cacti
- Stage 2: Search ammo boxes in the Snow biome
- Stage 3: Search chests in the Jungle
Visit Fatal Fields…
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
- Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match