Everything we know so far about these optional side missions coming to Destiny 2.
Our Destiny 2 Adventure guide contains a list of every one per region, with walkthroughs for wrapping them all up.
Adventures in Destiny 2 are Bungie’s way of making exploring each planet less of a chore, and far more exciting to explore. They’re relatively brief missions that are given to you by mysterious NPCs dotted around the universe, and they’ll task you with completing a great variety of objectives, from fighting mini-bosses to exploring dangerous strongholds for sought-after loot.
Now that we’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time in Destiny 2’s expansive universe, we’ve been able to bring you a list of every Adventure spread across the game’s four worlds. We’re in the process of producing walkthroughs for each one, so stay tuned for regular updates.
On top of this, we’ve also produced guides to each Lost Sector tucked away on every planet in Destiny 2. Make sure you take a look if you want to power through more optional content and secure some more juicy loot of course.
(If you want to be the best at every area of the game, don’t forget to bookmark our PVP, Strike and Subclass guide pages – they’ve got everything you need if you want to get more out of Destiny 2, and will be continuously updated in the weeks ahead.)
Below you’ll find a list of every Adventure in the game. We’re in the process of producing guides to beating each one, so check the links if you’ve come unstuck at any point in your explorations!
European Dead Zone
There are thirteen Adventures in total on the European Dead Zone. Here’s a breakdown of them all, with more guides to come in the very near future.
- A New Frontier
- Calling Them Home
- Dark Alliance
- Frame Job
- Getting Your Hands Dirty
- No Safe Distance
- Poor Reception
- Red Legion, Black Oil
- Reversing The Polarity
- Stop And Go
- Supply and Demand
- Unsafe at any Speed
Io only has five Adventures to work through. Here’s the full list:
- Experiment 7X
- Conversion Process
- Road Rage
There are seven Nessus Adventures to beat, and we’ve got walkthrough for every single one down below.
- Invitation from the Emperor
- Exodus Siege
- Hack the Planet
- Deep Conversation
- Lost Crew
Finally, Titan has four Adventures and we’re working on walkthroughs for each one.
Our most popular Destiny 2 guides:
The following links will take you to our most important guide hubs:
In this section of our guide you’ll find a simple breakdown of how Adventures in Destiny 2 work.
- Adventures are bound to each of Destiny 2’s planets.
- Sets of Adventures unlock as you progress through Destiny 2’s campaign and level up.
- At first they are compulsory, but eventually they become entirely optional.
- Adventures have a recommended Power Level and they’re considerably harder if you’re underlevelled.
- Each Adventure is marked on your map.
- You can begin an Adventure by walking over to their beacon and interacting with it.
- Adventures last roughly 20 minutes and often expand on Destiny 2’s universe in surprising and unique ways.
- Adventures always reward you with EXP. Certain Adventures also reward you with Rare Engrams or one Upgrade Point.
- If you’re struggling to level up in the campaign, Adventures can really help you out.