Every film camera location on Fortnite's map.
Our Fortnite All film camera locations guide contains every film camera locations across Fortnite’s map to help you complete this Week 2 challenge.
As part of Week 2’s Challenges in Season 4, you’ll be tasked with finding and dancing in front of film cameras scattered across Fortnite’s map. While it sounds incredibly simple, actually tracking down each camera can be very difficult, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the game’s expansive map.
To complete the challenge, you’ll need to dance in front of seven cameras in total, and they’re tucked away in a variety of locations. So you definitely won’t find them all bunched up in one handy little area. Thankfully they do stay locked in one position, so it’s not like you’ll be rooting around for a randomised location.
Below we’ve put together a guide that’ll take you through every film camera location across Fortnite’s map, so you can get dancing straight away, and tick off this challenge in the process.
We’ve based this guide off niitq’s incredibly helpful video that’ll take you through all the film camera locations without any messing about. It’s straight to the point.
When you’re done here, make sure you check out our Week 2 Challenges guide and Search Between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod and a Big Screen page as they’ll contain all the information you need to get them done sharpish!
All film camera locations
Here’s a list of all the film camera locations dotted around Fortnite’s map – thanks to niitq for the video.
- Haunted Hills – Inside the main building.
- Indoor Football Pitch – West of Tilted Towers, just off pitch, right in the center.
- Metal Bridge – South of Retail Row, right in the center.
- Moisty Mire #1 – Amongst the Westernmost green screens and buildings.
- Moisty Mire #2 – Amongst the Easternmost structures, on top of a rail track.
- West of Greasy Grove – Outside, south of the enormous hill.
- Race Track – Located to the East of Retail Row, on the Western tip of the squiggly race track itself.
- Shifty Shafts – Basement of the large house to the North West of this area.
Do note that in order to complete this challenge, you’ll need to bust a move in front of in all of these cameras. Check your challenges UI to see if they’re ticked off!
One final piece of advice. Ensure that you finish the match to work towards challenge completion. Quit early and any cameras you’ve danced in front of won’t count – beware.