How to tick off every challenge this week.
Our Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 Challenges guide contains a list of all the challenges available this week and explains how to complete them all.
We’ve arrived at week 9 of Fortnite Season 8 and there’s the usual array of weekly challenges to complete.
Complete this week’s selection and you’ll earn yourself plenty of Battle Stars which will go towards levelling up your Battle Pass, and in turn, unlock lots of cosmetic rewards to kit your character out with.
You’ll find a list of every challenge available this week for both free and premium players just below. On top of all this, we’ve also put together a few tips to help you complete those which aren’t as straightforward as the others.
Fortnite: Season 8 Week 9 Challenges List
Here’s a breakdown of all the challenges available for you to complete this week:
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake, Lucky Landing, Salty Springs, Lonely Lodge and Haunted Hills (0/5)
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge (0/7)
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing (0/3)
Battle Pass Exclusive
- Dance between three ice sculptures, three dinosaurs and four hotsprings (0/3)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (0/500)
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (0/5)
Other Weekly Challenges guides
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 6 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 Challenges guide
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 Challenges guide
Tips and Tricks
Below we’ve put together a few pointers to help you out with some of the hidden or trickier challenges this week.
There’s a “Stage” based challenge which requires a few steps to tick off the challenge as a whole. Below we’ve broken it down into each component so you’re ready for whatever’s next.
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing.
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs.
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge.
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills.
For this challenge, you’ll need to Dance between three unique locations.
Here’s a breakdown of the challenge as a whole:
- Dance between three ice sculptures
- Dance between three dinosaurs
- Dance between four hotsprings
Here’s HarryNinetyFour showing us how it’s done.
Do make sure to give the video a thumbs up and consider subscribing if you found it helpful.
Ride three volcano vents without landing
To get this challenge done, go to the volcano vents northeast of Lazy Lagoon. Hop on a volcano vent and simply float into a couple more without touching the floor.
Here’s HarryNinetyFour clearing the challenge:
Again, don’t forget to support his channel for more usual videos like this one.