Fortnite V.3.1.0 Patch Notes – Lucky Landing and Hunting Rifle
Everything you need to know about the new patch heading to Fortnite.
Here you’ll find the patch notes for Fortnite V.3.1.0 with details on Lucky Landing, the Hunting Rifle, Dragonfire Auto-Shotgun and new quest Brave Beginnings.
A new set of patch notes have just been released by Epic Games to mark the imminent release of V.3.1.0 of Fortnite onto the live game servers.
From the perspective of the Battle Royale mode there are two new important updates. Lucky Landing is a new point of interest on the game map, and you’ll find this pagoda-stuffed place towards the bottom southern section of the game island.
Battle Royale players are also getting a taste of the Hunting Rifle too. It’s an awesome weapon that only holds one round in its chamber, but is brutally effective at both medium and long range. Check out our Hunting Rifle guide for more information. We’ll have more updates for that article as soon as we’ve got hands-on with the gun.
As for the PVE Save the World component of the game, there’s a tasty new Dragonfire Auto-Shotgun to enjoy and what appears to be a new questline called Brave Beginnings. This Adventure covers Val’s quest to be come a defender, according to the blurb on Epic’s official site for the game.
Here are the rest of the patch notes, covering UI tweaks and general bug fixes. Enjoy!
- Controllers and Mice can now be used in tandem.
- 1. Chapter 2: Season 2 guide – Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 guide
- 2. Best Settings – Fortnite: Best Settings (PC, PS4, Xbox)
- 3. Best Keybinds 2019 – Fortnite: Best Keybinds 2019
- 4. System Requirements – Fortnite: System Requirements (PC and Mac)
- 5. Land Faster – Fortnite: How to land faster
- Notification UI has updated animations and now promptly exits the screen when dismissed by an action.
- Added a confirmation dialog for exiting the game using the window close button on PC.
- Ping times displayed in the Net Debug Stats panel have been improved to be more accurate by removing frame times from the calculation.
- Removed some heavy hitching that could occur during texture streaming.
- Fixed issue that caused location text in Party Finder to clip into buttons, now marquees properly.
- Fixed issue where the input icon for selecting a lobby player podium slot would disappear after switching tabs.
Good post! We will be linking to this great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.