Fortnite: Dusty Divot Treasure Map Location guide (Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot)
How to find this week's hidden Battle Stars.
Our Fortnite Dusty Divot Treasure map guide explains how to solve this Season 5 Week 7 puzzle, and follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot to locate the hidden Battle Stars.
The Week 7 Season 5 Challenges have just gone live in Fortnite, and one of the challenges tasks you with tracking down a treasure map in Dusty Divot in order to find the location of a cluster of hidden Battle Stars.
Thanks to a video released by OmniPie recently, we know just where that location is. Have a watch of the video below and give them a thumbs-up / subscribe if you found it helpful. Just below the video itself is a quick overview of how to complete this challenge if you’re unable to watch it at school or work.
- You don’t actually need to find the treasure map in order to activate this quest. You simply need to head to the hidden location itself and then you’ll be able to pick up your bonus Battle Stars.
- For that reason, simply make your way over to Dusty Divot and look for a stone head which has a cluster of three trees nearby.
- Look for the most north-western building in Dusty Divot, and then just keep heading north from there.
- Very quickly you’ll come across a stone head with three trees behind it.
- Go to the cluster of trees and slap-bang in the middle of them is the X spot marked on the Treasure Map.
- Head there and pick up your stars right away (expect a lot of competition as you do so, however!)