When you can expect Boomsday to launch, wherever you are in the world.
Our Boomsday release time page contains launch details for the US, UK and European timezones, with times for other regions of the world as well.
The Boomsday Project is due to be released in less than two days from now, and when the new set is launched we’ll have access to 135 new cards, a new Magnetic keyword which lets you fuse Mechs together and a selection of extremely juicy Legendary Spells. (If you want a closer look at what we’ve been cooking up with all this stuff, check out our Best Boomsday Decks page).
When does the Boomsday release though? Well, although Blizzard has yet to provide official confirmation of the launch time for the new cards, we can look to previous launches for a good indication of when we can expect the patch to go live.
Based on the Witchwood and earlier expansions, we feel pretty confident in saying that The Boomsday Project will be released at 10:00 PDT on Tuesday 7th August. That’s all well and good if you live in the States, but how does that translate to the rest of the world?
In the table below you’ll find localised times for the release of Boomsday, so you can work out when you need to be online wherever you happen to live.
Boomsday Project Launch Times
|Asia / Pacific
Here’s some of our most popular Boomsday Project coverage. Have a rummage through the following links to get thoroughly up to speed on what’s coming to the game next:
- Boomsday Project Guide – Our complete overview of all the new content coming to Hearthstone.
- Whizbang Guide – All of the deck lists that are available as part of the Whizbang package.
- Mecha’thun Deck List Guide – A collection of Mecha’thun deck lists for all heroes.
- Best Boomsday Decks – Our regularly update pick of the best new – and old – decks
- Budget Boomsday Decks – A collection of deck guides for the budget Boomsday player.
- Puzzle Lab Guide – Everything we know about the Boomsday single-player content.