Corina Ledros Control deck list guide – Season of Plunder – Legends of Runeterra (May 2020)
Stay in control and grind out a fun fun time.
Our Corina Ledros Control deck list guide features the best Legends of Runeterra deck list for the Season of Plunder (May 2020). Our Corina Ledros Control guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
If you’re looking for a rundown of the best decks Legends of Runeterra has to offer, check out our Legends of Runeterra Best Decks page!
Corina Ledros Control relies on you sticking around all game until you grind your opponent to nothing and they can’t answer your late-game. If that sounds like your idea of hell, don’t read on.
If causing your opponent pain sounds like a decent way to live your life, then this deck is for you.
Here’s the latest version of the Corina Ledros Control deck, and we’ll keep you posted as the metagame develops.
|Shadow Isles||Piltover and Zaun|
|3 x Elise||3 x Thermogenic Beam|
|3 x Vile Feast||3 x Mystic Shot|
|2 x Frenzied Skitterer||3 x Gotcha!|
|3 x Brood Awakening||3 x Statikk Shock|
|3 x Grasp of the Undying||3 x Vi|
|3 x Withering Wail||2 x Corina Veraza|
|2 x Vengeance|
|3 x Commander Ledros|
|1 x The Ruination|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then click ‘Import Deck’ in Legends of Runeterra’s Collection to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: CEBQEAQEAYEAGAIEDMPTIBQBAUOSCKBSGU3AEAIBAQYAEAIFAE4ACAIBAUHQ
This is far from simple to play at first, but once you get used to how this deck plays, you’ll be all good.
Early game: At first, you basically need to stay alive. Thermogenic Beam, Mystic Shot, and Vile Feast all work excellently for this purpose, letting you remove early threats nice and easily. The spider synergies brought about by Elise work great early on too, as she summons a 1/1 with every attack and allows you to get some decent hits in as well as block a lot of incoming damage. Stay alive. To be fair, some enemies haven’t been able to handle the Elise, Frenzied Skitterer, Brood Awakening combination and we’ve occasionally won worryingly easily. Don’t rely on this though.
Mid Game: Keep hitting enemy units with removal with the likes of Grasp of the Undying, Statikk Shock, and more. Whilst all this is happening, your Vi will start upgrading. She’s great for contesting the board in the mid game with Tough, and don’t worry if she doesn’t survive – the main thing here is to stall out your foe until late on. Ideally, they’ll get under a bit of pressure themself and make rash decisions with removing Vi and Elise.
Late Game: Once you hit 9 mana, you can start to turn the corner. Commander Ledros cuts the enemy Nexus health in half, so you don’t need to have chipped away at all. Ledros is a constant source of inevitable damage, so as long as you’re not under pressure now, you’ll be well on your way to victory. Corina Veraza is another great finisher, dealing up to 5 damage to all enemies in return for Obliterating the top 5 cards in your deck. These two together are very frequently enough, especially since Ledros can be played time after time when he dies. Until you inevitably kill the enemy, keep using your removal like Vengeance, The Ruination, and your various blocking units.
- 1. Deck Tier List – Legends of Runeterra: Deck Tier List
- 2. Best Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Decks
- 3. Best Budget Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Budget Decks (January 2020)
- 4. Fearsome Midrange guide – Legends of Runeterra: Teemo Mushroom deck list guide
- 5. Rivershaper Fiora deck guide – Legends of Runeterra: Rivershaper Fiora deck list guide
Corina Ledros Control Mulligan guide
These are the cards you’ll want to make the best possible start with Corina Ledros Control:
- 1. Elise is great for contesting the enemy early on, as well as potentially putting pressure on to steal an early win.
- 2. Mystic Shot deals 2 to anything, great for taking out early threats.
- 3. Vile Feast acts both as removal and unit generation, as well as a little bit of healing.
Corina Ledros Control tips, combos and synergies
Here’s a quick overview of a few things you might want to watch out for when you’re playing this deck.
– Frenzied Skitterer can force your enemy to be unable to block Fearsome units if you get them below 3 power.
– Gotcha! costs only 2 mana if you play it the turn it’s drawn, but don’t feel forced to play it if it’ll be more valuable later.
– Mystic Shot can target the enemy Nexus, so keep this in mind late on when you’re looking for a finisher.
– Vi deals 5 damage to the enemy Nexus upon attacking after she levels up, which can lead to lethal when done after Commander Ledros or Corina Veraza’s abilities.
– Brood Awakening is super strong when you already have spiders in play, but it’s often worth playing to get three 2/1 units for blocking with.
– Statikk Shock can deal 1 damage to the enemy Nexus as well as a unit, potentially leading to lethal damage.
– Grasp of the Undying heals your Nexus for 3 damage, but only if you deal damage with it – don’t target Barrier units if you want that heal.