Poro Twisted Fate deck list guide – Season of Plunder – Legends of Runeterra (April 2020)
Porover this one.
Our Poro Twisted Fate deck list guide features the best Legends of Runeterra deck list for the Season of Plunder (April 2020). Our Poro Twisted Fate guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
If you’re looking for a rundown of the best decks Legends of Runeterra has to offer, check out our Legends of Runeterra Best Decks page!
Swim’s back with a speculative deck for the start of the Season of Plunder, and it’s one which focuses on slapping Twisted Fate on the board before unleashing the rest of your army. You’ll be popping down poros left, right, and center, triggering Twisted Fate’s special ability, and hopefully overwhelming the enemy.
Of course, the key to this deck’s success is making sure your Twisted Fate stays alive and well. Plus, you’ll want to buff your poros with big spells like Aurora Porealis and Fury of the North to drive home the victory.
Below we’ll provide a quick summary of the deck and we’ll overhaul this page with strategy advice, card revisions, and plenty more once we’ve had a chance to try it out ourselves.
Here’s the latest version of the Poro Twisted Fate, and we’ll keep you posted as the metagame develops.
|3 x Prowling Cutthroat||3 x Lonely Poro|
|3 x Plunder Poro||3 x Avaroson Sentry|
|3 x Pool Shark||3 x Mighty Poro|
|3 x Jagged Taskmaster||3 x Poro Snax|
|3 x Salvage||2 x Fury of the North|
|3 x Zap Sprayfin||3 x Poro Herder|
|3 x Twisted Fate||Aurora Porealis|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then click ‘Import Deck’ in Legends of Runeterra’s Collection to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: CEBQCAQBAMCQCAIDBAIBSNIGAIDASCQNDITDOAQBAIAQOAICAYOQA
As soon as the expansion is out and we’ve had time to play this deck thoroughly, we’ll update this section with strategy advice for early, mid, and late game. Bear with us on this front!
- 1. Deck Tier List – Legends of Runeterra: Deck Tier List
- 2. Best Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Decks
- 3. Best Budget Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Budget Decks (January 2020)
- 4. Fearsome Midrange guide – Legends of Runeterra: Teemo Mushroom deck list guide
- 5. Rivershaper Fiora deck guide – Legends of Runeterra: Rivershaper Fiora deck list guide
Poro Twisted Fate Mulligan guide
These are the cards you’ll want to make the best possible start with Poro Twisted Fate:
- 1. Twisted Fate’s a simple pick here. Your deck revolves around spitting out his Destiny cards, so you’ll want him on the board right away to get this rolling.
- 2. Lonely Poro is by no means a big card, but it’s cheap and will grant you another cheap poro in hand as well. If you’ve drawn TF, this’ll net you some cheap Destiny cards, and you can begin beefing up your poro army.
- 3. Jagged Taskmaster isn’t a bad shout either. It’s a solid 4/3 for 3 mana and it’ll give your poros an extra 1 attack early in the game.
- 4. Prowling Cutthroat has the benefit of being elusive and fearsome, which can produce some nice chip damage early on if your opponent has nothing to deal with it. Plus, even if they do remove it, it’ll likely cost them, a spell or something they probably didn’t want to trade.
Poro Twisted Fate tips, combos and synergies
Here’s a quick overview of a few things you might want to watch out for when you’re playing this deck.
– If you’re able to, get Twisted Fate on the board as early as you can. This way you’ll maximise the number of Destiny cards generated while you’re playing our cheap poros.
– Zap Sprayfin may not have the strongest stats, but they’re a great play if you’ve got a bunch of poros on the board, or waiting in the wings.
– If you’ve not drawn Twisted Fate, Salvage can be your key to getting him closer to the top of your deck. Of course it’ll come at a cost, but it’ll be worth the sacrifice.
– Fury of the North works nicely as a finisher, but also if you need to block a particularly beefy unit. What’s more, if you’ve got an elusive unit like Zap Sprayfine or Prowling Cutthroat lurking on the board, and you know the enemy can’t deal with them, it can be a surefire way to secure big face damage!
– Aurora Porealis is an outrageous card which’ll further your army and buff them up even more. It’ll cost a lot of mana, but use it as early as possible to reap the benefits.