Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro deck list guide – Season of Plunder- Legends of Runeterra (April 2020)
This one's all about hitting the Nexus.
Our Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro deck list guide features the best Legends of Runeterra deck list for the Season of Plunder (April 2020). Our Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips.
If you’re looking for a rundown of the best decks Legends of Runeterra has to offer, check out our Legends of Runeterra Best Decks page!
Turns out the Noxian desire to hit the enemy Nexus at any given moment pairs particularly well with Sejuani’s desire to level up. This deck is all about playing out your minions while Swain or Sejuani – ideally both – are on the board and watching as they gradually ramp up in power.
Sejuani’s particularly crucial here, as her Frostbites and Vulnerable keywords can spell disaster for the opposition if they don’t deal with her. Plus, this deck has plenty of ways to make the enemy’s life even trickier. It has ways to buff allies to help them stick on the board, as well as crafty methods of hitting the Nexus no matter what.
Below we’ve put together an overview of the deck, as well as a few quick tips to help you out when the expansion first arrives. Once we’ve had a chance to play this deck extensively ourselves, we’ll update this page with plenty more in-depth strategy advice – stay tuned.
Here’s the latest version of the Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro thanks to Renan Eich, and we’ll keep you posted as the meta develops over the next few weeks.
|2 x Legion Saboteur||1 x Elixir of Iron|
|3 x Legion Rearguard||2 x Ruthless Raider|
|1 x Brothers’ Bond||3 x Ember Maiden|
|3 x Imperial Demolitionist||1 x Bloodsworn Pledge|
|3 x Transfusion||2 x Fury of the North|
|3 x Crimson Disciple||3 x Sejuani|
|1 x Iron Ballista|
|1 x Noxian Fervor|
|3 x Death’s Hand|
|2 x City Breaker|
|2 x Kato The Arm|
|3 x Swain|
|2 x The Leviathan|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then click ‘Import Deck’ in Legends of Runeterra’s Collection to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID: CEBQEAQBAEBAGAIDBQPC6AYCAMCAOCADAEBACBQCAEBRQKACAIBQCBQEAEAQGGIBAIAQOAQBAECAUAQCAMBQK
As soon as the expansion is out and we’ve had time to play this deck thoroughly, we’ll update this section with strategy advice for early, mid, and late game. Bear with us on this front!
- 1. Deck Tier List – Legends of Runeterra: Deck Tier List
- 2. Best Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Decks
- 3. Best Budget Decks – Legends of Runeterra: Best Budget Decks (January 2020)
- 4. Fearsome Midrange guide – Legends of Runeterra: Teemo Mushroom deck list guide
- 5. Rivershaper Fiora deck guide – Legends of Runeterra: Rivershaper Fiora deck list guide
Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro Mulligan guide
These are the cards you’ll want to make the best possible start with this deck:
- 1. Despite being particularly expensive, securing a Sejuani early means you won’t have to root around for her later. Again, Swain also fits into this bracket.
- 2. Crimson Disciple is relatively low cost and has pretty beefy stats. Use the likes of Transfusion on her and you’ll gain some astonishing value.
- 3. Legion Rearguard can’t block but he’s great for getting on the offensive right away, and should force the enemy into using resources to deal with him when they’d rather not.
- 4. Imperial Demolitionist isn’t a bad play if you’ve already got something on the board (like Crimson Disciple) which will benefit from its unique ability.
Sejuani Swain Midrange Aggro tips, combos and synergies
Here’s a quick overview of a few things you might want to watch out for when you’re playing this deck.
– Considering you won’t be able to play out Sejuani or Swain for a little while, make sure you go on the aggressive, but try your best to save those face-hitting abilities for later as they’ll synergise nicely with these two champions.
– Death’s Hand is a neat way to clear the enemy board of some irritating minions and deal a little tickle of face damage in the process.
– Support the likes of your Crimson Disciple with Kato The Arm and they’ll suddenly spike in power. This is an easy way to force your enemy’s hand.
– The likes of Elixir of Iron and Bloodsworn Pledge can grant healthy units even more health, which’ll then set them up nicely for some Transfusion or even just to survive blocks.
– Fury of the North can help you secure lethal so avoid using it a little too early.